Bird Mite Infestation Forums General Discussion AUSTRALIA – looking for help

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Rachaelmt
      Participant

Hi all – after 3 years of trying to find a way out of this mess (my having MS has stood in the way of me being believed or listened to when seeking help from doctors, rental managers, pest controllers or anyone that might be able to assist), I am really desperate now.
      I am in Adelaide, South Australia, and to this point, pest controllers have not recognised this as being a bird mite infestation as they have obviously not had the extent of experience which is needed.
      The property manager at my previous place of residence told me that the ‘fluff’, ‘dust’ and ‘strange airborne ectoplasmic shaped stuff’ was bird mites and “not to let anyone tell me it was anything different” but once pest controllers said that they hadn’t found any birds in the roof space above the ceiling and so came to the finding that I was obviously crazy or just allergic to the pest control dust that they had sprayed….and they certainly didn’t want to deal with the fact that my car was infested due to it falling from the down lights in the ceiling and infesting my hair (which has had to be shaven off).
      I am now just putting the call out to see if anyone here might know of a company or person that might be able to help me rid myself of this stuff.
      Please feel free to be in touch if you know of anyone in Australia that might be able to help,
      thanks for any help anyone might be able to be,
      Rachael

delusional_mite
      Participant

Going it alone too. Have learned more tjthan medical people in family. Look this site over and is trial n error. I hate being alone. Others dont feel them. Just make it worse. Struggling mentally everytime i throw piece my life in the trash.

Rachaelmt
        Participant

yes it is horrible but I already knew that – didn’t need the Universe to paint it in capital letters across my face though. I am totally alone in this – no friends, no family, just fighting it every day – I have been looking like a buddhist priest for over two years now and have not slept in a bed for just as long.
        But I’m still cheery! lmao there’s something wrong with me – the bugs must have infested my brain too now. 😉

delusional_mite
      Participant

Life is not fair. People are mean.

delusional_mite
      Participant

Wish i can find happy place. I am dealing with mean people. Do not understand at all. Wash and rewashing clothes.

delusional_mite
      Participant

How do you survive without anyone?

Rachaelmt
        Participant

I survive because I’m stubborn 😉 Plus, I believe I’ll make it out of this – it’ll just take someone who has seen it before and understands it to make a professional identification of the damned things. People cannot possibly be this heartless, cruel, or immbecilic.

delusional_mite
      Participant

Can you put tape or something on inner roof of car? Maybe something like contact paper shelve liner. So you can wipe down when get into car .

johndoe
      Participant

Hi Rachel it’s late email me anytime doe1769@yahoo.com I was on the farm from 2007 to 2012. Most of our cured. They use benzoyl peroxide 2.5% from acne.org sold on Amazon. They applied it daily to their skin. After a shower when they were wet. They left it on till the next shower. Some used Ted’s mange cure. We found it on earthclinic.com by using the words Ted’s mange cure earthclinic.com. it will find it through Google. It is one 16 oz bottle of peroxide. Two 16 oz bottles of water. And two tablespoons of borax. It works amazing. Apply after the shower leave on until the next shower. Most people slept on air mattresses. They wash them in the morning and then hung them to dry. I missed it mine with coconut oil water 1 tbsp coconut oil. 48 oz of water. In a nice prayer for spraying plants called Chapin 48 oz sprayer. It made it very easy and no bug could crawl across the oil water mix. Because they would get stuck. Many of us used 3 tablespoons borax. And 3 tablespoons Arm and Hammer laundry soap which is laundry soap that contains sodium carbonate. Not allowed to be sold in many states and countries. 32 oz of water was mixed with this mixture of three borax three Arm & Hammer powder laundry soap. Poured over our heads and left on for 3 minutes to 8 minutes then rinsed off. Then apply one tablespoon of coconut oil in 32 oz of water above 77 degrees to melt the coconut oil. This was a plaid head to toe and put up a shield so they would not bite you it was 95% effective which was helpful. This is also a good spray for the environment. Because the glue effect of the oil would stop the bug from moving. And was safe and non-toxic. And you could use it over and over. And it would not hurt you. They would not kill you. But it would stop the bug. God bless you Rachel Jesus is healer pray to him hard she is good and marvelous. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers them of them all. Call anytime I hope I can help you in any way God bless you. I’m sorry if there’s any typos in this I’m trying to be careful. But the typing is not my specialty

Hello Rachel, I so sorry to hear you are also going threw this nightmare Me and my mother and I have also been infected with Human Bird Mite Infestation.

My mother has been getting eaten alive with millions of parasites in her body for over 1 year. Her body is covered with lesions, she has been vomiting mites. no doctors have heard of bird mites. All her Primary doctors just left her for dead. I just found out on Saturday 3/6 that she has been going threw this nightmare. So I started to do my research on birdmites since very few doctors in the world know what human birds are.

She continued to vomit mites on monday 3/8 and I took immediate action , I purchased some hazmat suits so that I wouldn’t get infected as these mites come out of your body and can jump out to someone in search for a new host just by standing next to my mother they will jump on you. I took her to Cedars in Beverly hills because I figured they might be able to help. but they did nothing and there diagnoses was skin rash lol.

In effort to save my mothers life . I was infected with in 72 hours of being close to her. I have been quarantined in a hotel away from my family since 3/10 In fear of infecting wife and son because i went home with out knowing that I was infected and contiguous. These mites jump on you when they sense a new host, I was quarantined for 2 weeks in a hotel, I have now returned home a few days ago and I am confident that I have it under control since I immediately treated my self at first signs of these mites

Since I had been infected and I seen what it has done to my mothers body, I was determined to figured out how to cure my mother and myself, I had found the cure to save her life. No doctors in over 1 year did what I have did in 24hrs no doctors even tried when all they had to do was some research . Since I have been treating mother she is starting to show a lot of progress and she now has hope again as her lesions are healing and the mite are purging from her body. Since I have been treating myself I have been getting much better and I believe I am getting towards the end as no more mites are coming out of my body ,

I have figured out how to treat this human bird mite infestation and I am here to help. I have documented everything from pictures to vedio documentaries on my nightmare experience.

A lot of people think just because they read on Google that Bird mites don’t burrow and feed on humans blood well they are all wrong, I am an Living proof that they feast your veins the pain is indescribable.

there’s 3 different types of common bird mites. Demanyssus Gallinea ( D. Gallinae) & Ornithonyssus Bursa ( NFM O. Sylviarum)

Ornithonyssus Bursa is the most common they come from Pigeons birds nest and yes they do burrow inside your body and feed on your blood and they multiply by the thousands to millions if not treated right away!

TREATMENT : Do everything im telling in this order and you will be cured.

1. Tell your doctor you need either the injection or the pills the injection works best!
      1 *Best Treatment: Stromectol Injection 200mil
      1 injection per month for 3 months

2 *Stromectol/Ivermectin: Tablets 3mil
      Qty 5 Pills per week for 1-3months depending how long you have been infected( Beware doctors don’t understand and they will try to only give you 1 pill or 5pills only and that’s it. Because they don’t know how to properly treat it they are like stupid robots that cant think outside the box. But it is very important to get full dose treatments as they will not go away , you have to treat it from inside and out side your body to properly cure this.

Ivermectin is the generic brand that works too.

( please beware these mites can stay dormant in your body even after treated even if they no longer come out of your body you have to continue to take treatments for up to 3 months to actually kill everything depending on how long you have gone untreated) that’s why I say the injection works best it is stronger and more affective in killing these mites

3. Creams to use: Permethrin Cream 5% – Mite B Gone 10% Sulfur. You have to use them together because these mites become immune to permethrin alone after a while. and this mixture creates a bomb and they start to come out of your body in a matter of minutes. even as they feast on your veins once you put this combination on the are they are attacking they will stop.

Take frequent showers “NO BATHS” – STAND UP ONLY , as they start coming out of you they need to wash down the drain. Use a 10% sulfur soap from Naturasil head to toe. ( Beware this will dry the shit out of your skin. so you need to do the following.

when you get out of the shower, apply Mite B Gone first because it will exfoliate your skin head to toe. then add Permethrin 5%, after they dry on your skin, you need to moisturize. you can find some really good products at thebodyshop.com ( brands Oil of Life, and Drops of Youth brands work really well for your skin.

4. You need to detox and build you immune system

100% Organic Food Grade Diamateous Earth Powder – Safe For Children & Pets 10 LBS
      Kills Mites in your body.
      This drink works wonders – Drink it 2-4 times a day -2 tea spoons with 6-8oz of water or juice for 1-2 months depending how long you have been infested.

If you do these steps and order these products and stay on it every day and constantly shower and wash and vacuum everything from floors to table counters everything! DONT USE THE A BROOM- VACCUUM ONLY. You will notice your body will immediately start purging these mites.

I wish you the best of luck. All who are reading this feel free to contact me for advice I am currently writing a movie documentary and a book on my experiences and treatments, hopefully to be on Netflix soon.

Please let know if I have helped you in anyway and keep me updated on the progress
      As I will help you fight and restore hope! I will help heal all. I wish you the best!

Ascended Master
      Angel Code: 913
      MIGHTY I AM PRESENCE

Rachaelmt
        Participant

Hi Mighty-I-am-presence,
        sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier – but I am now…..hope that’s OK.
        I think my infestation is a little different (maybe Australian bird mites do things differently?) – dunno but I will persevere as best I can and will just do everything I can to eventually come out on top. 😉
        Rachael

Feelinghopeless
      Participant

Hi Rachael

I’m going through this alone as well. Hope you’re doing ok. X

Rachaelmt
      Participant

Hi feelinghopeles
      I’m surviving – it’s going into Winter now so they’ve lessened in size which is scary but less bites. I will just have to try to make it through Winter and see hiw it goes. I have given up on trying to get help from any ‘experts’ as I spoke to the entomology dept at Adelaide Uni and they seem to think that these rotten bugs are only in mite form when these ones are totally different. They do the normal thing of laying eggs once they have fallen from the air and then come out of them and bite, but I honestly believe that these must be a different strain…I’m still amazed that the real estate agent who knew and said that it was bird mites, didn’t back me or get involved since she has been through it herself.
      It’s OK, I’ll just soldier on and maybe the big fella upstairs will send me the person who ‘gets’ it and will end this nightmare for me.
      MS and the discrimination is hard enough to survive through – something’s gotta give. 😉
      If you ever need an ear, feel free to get in touch. 🙂
      Rachael

Feelinghopeless
      Participant

I’m sorry you’re having to deal with all of that. The “experts” have no clue. It’s crazy to me that no one will think outside of the box and just dismiss clear symptoms.

Have you actually seen the mites? This has been going on for 14 months and I’ve not seen a thing but I can feel them biting and I’m covered in bite marks. It drives me crazy that I can feel the pinprick bite but there’s nothing there. I don’t understand how I can have used every chemical and nothing kills them.

I’m very close to going to the mental hospital and telling them to just lock me up.

Rachaelmt
      Participant

Hi feelinghopeless
      My current situation/ case has been from living at a different address than where I am now. It started with the downlights not being attended to by the rental agency from which I rented the unit. It took me a year to work out what was going on as all I knew was that things were getting in my nose. It took me standing back and looking out the windows of the unit at the bright blue sky and noticing these weird plasma-like looking things falling into the unit.
      Now, because the city/suburban pest controllers have never dealt with a bird mite infestation, they missed a lot of what it took me about 2 years to add everything out and educate myself on things.
      Firstly, they are of the arachnid genus and so lay eggs before they begin their cycle of life. Now, for these bastards to get to feeding on their blood meal (me), it seems that they have had to morph into these weird plasma-type things to fall down and then form egg sacks and from there, once warm and near me, they would begin the biting.
      Where I live now, they come out of the furniture they infested at y previous address – the pest controllers have always been adamant that it is ‘just dust’ or dirt and I am clearly lazy and dirty because of that (let’s not forget that this also comes from their discriminatory attitude towards anyone who is ‘different’ and viewed by them as a lesser form of human than themselves – walking with a stick generally gets people treating me as if I have Down Syndrome even though they can see with their own two eyes that I have no look of any kind of mental retardation).
      So yeah, stuck in the roundabout of this shitty thing, I just go through the motions to try to survive. Having MS assists the ‘experts’ and ‘authorities’ to dismiss me as crazy and simply not understanding that ‘it is just the MS’, and those bite marks are ‘just eczema’ (even though I have NEVER had eczema in my life and I am a tad too old for it to suddenly happen at the age of almost 50), and the doctors have doubted my having said that the hairdresser saw egg sacks in my hair when my head was first shaved…….the MS diagnosis and the stick stops the medical brigade from seeing me as a human being who was living in a bird mite infested property.
      lol it is all just ridiculous and so infuriating – I am so sick of being patronised and discriminated against. rolls eyes​
      Lucky I have a sense of humour and a solid sense of self or I’d have topped myself by now – Australia is not the best place to live when it comes to things which aren’t a universally general occurrence.
      Hope you’re hanging in there OK – don’t you let them throw you in any kind of funny farm alright? Time to find the rage within and let the fire of it keep you steady and serene amongst the bullshit. 🙂

‘What we do in life, echoes through eternity.’
      MARCUS AURELIUS (121 – 180 A.D.)

Feelinghopeless
      Participant

I totally understand this. I’ve got BPD but I’ve never suffered with delusions in my life so my family think it’s either in my head or allergies, despite clear bites marks on me.

I’ve shown family members legitimate professional bird mite pest control websites (they don’t cover my area so can’t help) that list the symptoms of a bird mite ingestion (I have all of the exact symptoms bar one) only for them to tell me that those symptoms aren’t what I have.

I’m sorry that people are discriminating against you, I don’t understand why no one wants to help us.

Trying not to go to the funny farm, but I’ve had a terrible life already and I don’t think I can take much more of this at all. Xx

Rachaelmt
      Participant

Hi again hun
      Don’t let them start to gas light you and convince you that you’ve gone mental – they’ve marked my medical records as ‘manic – not psychotic’ but manic nonetheless.
      This means that any doctor I go to for anything from now on will see the alert from my medical records so no one takes me seriously at all anymore.
      It’s a long story of course but I was taken to the Royal Adelaide Hospital after I called an ambulance due to my being caught by my heat intolerance on a hot day when I had driven to get my head shaved.
      Because my limbs can’t move properly once I overheat, I had to call an ambulance as sitting in my car was making it worse (unbeknownst to me my exhaust had exploded when I had left my house which accounts for the car being as hot as it was).
      When I got to the RAH, I cooled down but the doctors didn’t understand anything about MS and heat intolerance so when I explained the bird mite situation and my shaved head, and refused to givve them my blood, they marked me as manic and kept me in hospital overnight against my will.
      THIS is how bad Australia has become now due to the BIG Pharma obsession with money.
      So, needless to say, after nearly 4 years, I have a very short temper about it all lol Somehow, I have kept my sense of humour and refuse to sit and take it. Do me a massive favour and just stay YOU no matter what the nay sayers come at you with. You know this situation to be true, and can prove everything if they’d just pull their fingers out of their arses – always stand tall knowing that what you’ve experienced is true and all anyone would need to do would be to stay at your place.
      Just promise me that you’ll stand strong and will not succumb to believing the BS they’re spinning.
      Do not do anything which would finish u off. I know how it feels but we all need you here as another voice to speak up aout it all.
      Besides, I’d miss you.

Feelinghopeless
      Participant

Hey Rachael

I don’t know too much about MS myself but I find it crazy that they would do that. I guess it’s a case of (as always) if they don’t understand they just decide it’s all in your head.

Thank you. ❤️ I’m just so tired at this point. I’ll have to go back to work soon and I don’t want to spread it into my place of work. I’m staying with a friend at the minute, I moved out temporarily (they aren’t getting bitten) but I’ve brought some of the mites with me even though I literally threw away all of my clothes, the biting is less and I’m hoovering and spraying constantly so I’m just hoping that I can get it under control.

Rachaelmt
        Participant

I so understand the feeling of not wanting to spread it…..I won’t go into the houses of others or allow them in here either because it only takes one or two…..
        I can’t get back to using a gy until they’re gone nd so life has no joy in it for me.
        I can inly throw out my clothes/put them in storage/bags etc and throw out my furniture so I can be free of it all. As they’ve laid eggs in my nasal passages and eyes, I’m not sure how long it will take for them all to exit and die – we’ll see eh?
        Bloody God – first the MS (I wasn’t impressed with that as a starter lol) but then the ruination of my life and belongings…..it’s all a bit much really. I’m not impressed 😉

Feelinghopeless
        Participant

I’ve only just worked out how to reply to messages. Jeeezeee 😂😂😂

This is the thing, how can I meet someone when my life is like this? And what do I do, do I go back to work where it will be obvious that it’s me that’s brought the bugs in and just live ashamed like that or do I just give up everything I’ve worked so hard for?

Feelinghopeless
        Participant

Hey hun

I’m wondering how you’re getting on.

I don’t know if it’s available in Australia or if they have something similar but I’ve been using kleen green for 3 weeks and it’s really helping. They’ve been in my nose mouth and ears and I’ve been spraying up my nose and in my eyes and it’s clearing them out. (You have to use it everywhere but it does actually kill them. I’m wondering if it could help you? It’s the only thing I can find to actually kill them.

Feelinghopeless
      Participant

I’ve been lucky that one person around me doesn’t completely think I’m insane, or if he does he doesn’t say anything and is ok with me acting like a head case in his flat

Rachaelmt
        Participant

I’ve had a guy who has been a friend for most of the time this has been going on but he didn’t believe in any of it…..until he got bitten….and then saw them when I used a strong torch and a vacuum cleaner to vac them out of the air as I shone the torch on them.
        I hate people that call me a liar but I put up with him because I knew the truth and the truth will always show itself eventually.
        He is terrified of it all now (which I find hilarious). I’m a cruel person but my sense of retribution feels as if it has been satisfied now. 😉 lmao

delusional_mite
      Participant

I used to limit myself from public and then I realized all sorts of crawlies are at all stores. People that have been to where I live said they feel nothing when here. I guess it is my immune problem. A doctor asked if I was tested fr MS years ago. My health insurance gatekeeper never approved testing. I noticed products I used that feel creepy crawly like female pads are now getting labelled organic. Well, news flash, mites are organic! Ugh!

They can quarantine us. People here with covid don’t even want to quarantine. 🙁 🙁

delusional_mite
      Participant

I love the people who I inform about the mites here, there, everywhere and they just say ‘I don’t care, I’ll just bleach them’. They just don’t know the scope of it all. I read somewhere about research to begin for immunization against allergies. I hope it is happening very soon!! I want immunity help against mites.

Feelinghopeless
      Participant

I’m now covered in bites at my friends house. I brought nothing with me and I’ve been hoovering twice a day. How is this still happening?

Rachaelmt
        Participant

well, they are microscopic hun so u can’t see them. I’m not sure how to end this for you just as I’m not sure how to get rid of them off and out of me either.
        As far as wanting to be with a partner, I am in the same boat – can’t get close to someone when they’re crawling out of my nose and all over my body biting as they go.
        I really don’t know about what you can do about work – I know there was a testimony written up on here which told about someone who was living in an infestation and was still working – if you can find it on here, perhaps follow their lead? I have no idea 🙁

Feelinghopeless
        Participant

It’s so hard. I would never want to drag someone else into this hell.

I’m lucky that they aren’t in my nose or hair yet, you’re so brave for managing this on your own.

I did see something about someone continuing to work. I don’t see how I can give up. I dragged myself pretty much out of the gutter and I can’t go back there because of these things.

johndoe
      Participant

I was here at the Forum for years. One day a poster a poster named Rita at The Forum learned about using benzoyl peroxide 2.5%. Her husband tried it and was cured in one day after 5 to 7 years of being afflicted. Then Rita tried it. She said she would take a shower and then you get out and dry off a little bit and then apply benzoyl peroxide 2.5%. She had to do it for two weeks in a row straight. She was then cured and she left the Forum. I would still email her and she said she could walk into areas and still get bit up. She found if she used 32 oz of water with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in the warm water to melt it. And then pour that over her head to the bottom of her toes and leave it on until the next shower it would put up a shield. And she would be bit much less. I2 use the coconut oil also in water 32 oz to 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. I found it did not work to use straight coconut oil it was something about the water mixed with that it would soak into the skin I would see mosquitoes come and land on me and take off without biting it was pretty cool. I also use the benzoyl peroxide it cleared up any areas that I could not cure up. I only used it spot treatment in the bad areas. I also took a bath in coconut oil 2 tablespoons in the hole bathtub and The Crawling stop after many years of feeling it. I also took shampoos using 3 tablespoons Arm & Hammer powder laundry soap plus 3 tablespoons of borax diluted in 32 oz of water in an old shampoo bottle with two rubber bands around it to identify it. I would lather up up with body and Mane shampoo and then pour that mix that I had made in the bottle with the two rubber bands over the top of my head and leave it for 3 to 8 minutes. And then rinse off and then take 32 oz of water and coconut oil 1 tbsp and poured over my head and leave it on as long as I could. And that was the end of the bugs I had to repeat this for a while. Also in my environment I had to spread baking soda over everything and then vacuum it up maybe the next day. I washed using the Arm & Hammer powdered laundry soap one cup per gallon in a sprayer from Ace Hardware for spraying insecticides. All of my papers and receipts I keep in hanging file folders with lots of baking soda. A lot of other things I just threw them out because they were infested. God bless you I hope this helps call any time is Bill my email is doe1769@yahoo.com

milly
      Participant

Thank you Johndoe.
      I thought I had tried everything, but I’m definitely going to try the coconut oil today.
      Thing is, I have only just realised that these things get inside you. I took notice of the ‘experts’ that say only one type of mite burrows into your skin – and I definitely don’t have scabies 🙂 I have been battling this now for a couple of years, and just as I think I’m winning, it comes back with avengence on rocket fuel. I tried Benzyl peroxide as a random thought – for the first time I noticed little wounds (holes) on my hands and just poured in the peroxide – 2 days later they had healed, so I will try whole body with this stuff in bath and then the coconut oil. Nothing much else has worked.
      I am in Spain, cannot buy some of the stuff that is sold in USA.

Rachael – so sorry you are going through this. I love your fighting spirit.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for up-to-the-minute info when we get it...

* indicates required

Bird Mite Product categories

Helpful Resources

Treatment Protocols

Find a qualified exterminator

Frequently asked questions

Infestation tips & strategies

Share your story

Help support birdmites.org with a donation

Click or tap to donate

Recommended Treatment Provider

We recommend you use a licensed professional to address a bird mite problem. Don’t wait or the problem will get much worse and more expensive to treat. We have a list of pest control companies that are specifically qualified to treat bird mites.

• They come to your house for no charge and give a free estimate.
  • Even if you decide not to use them, you get free professional advice.
  • Most pest control companies have never dealt with bird mites before. You need to use a bird mite specialist.

Follow this link to find a Qualified Local Exterminator near you.

Keep in mind that if bird mites are not treated correctly, even if the correct chemicals are used, they can become resistant to those chemicals. Don’t use a pest control company unless they have extensive experience treating bird mites.

Also, many of our readers have followed up with (or used outright) natural solutions and pesticide-free, such as on our Treatments Protocols page Follow this link to that page.

Natural and DIY Solutions

In addition to local exterminators, we offer a list of other natural, non-pesticide and/or do-it-yourself products that we have found helpful on our Treatments Protocol page.  Follow this link to the Treatments Protocols page.

Pin It on Pinterest