Bird Mite Infestation Forums General Discussion Bird Mites Under Skin?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      kim_ashley
      Participant

We have at my house what I believe to a bird mite infestation. Presently I’m the only person be afflicted by it. It started off as itchy welt like bites and the progressed to mites in my ears, eyes and nose. More recently they are in my rear end and unfortunately, I think they’re under my skin. I’ve been developing these strange divots that are slightly discolored all over my body by mainly on my hands and arms. They increase by the day and I’m scared. I’ve started to feel activity under my skin once it gets dark. I don’t know what to do.

I’ve gone to my doctor and a dermatologist. They have no answers. It’s either in my head or allergies. Please, if there is anything you know of that I could try, please help me. I’m already taking sulfur 1000mg 3x a day, grapefruit seed extract 3x a day, and garlic pills in the morning. I started a candida diet last week and drink tons of water. I’ve tried coconut oil, neem oil, medicated sulfur shampoo, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, ivermectin and countless other things. I read somewhere that valbazen may help, but is scary to take. I’m just at my wits end.

Our house was already infested the day we got home from the hospital with my new born son. Thankfully they aren’t interested in him, but I don’t want it to get to that point. I feel so hopeless.

Takwakin
      Participant

Kim I hope you found some help!!

Swan
      Participant

I’ve had them for one year on my body try arm and hammer laundry booster mix with coconut oil and put on your body.
      Bathe in Kleen Green, buy this on line.
      I’ve been through hell myself with these things.
      Also buy peppermint oil in spray bottle you can mix with tea tree oil or use by itself.

Hello Kim, I so sorry to hear you are also going threw this nightmare Me and my mother and I have also been infected with Human Bird Mite Infestation.

My mother has been getting eaten alive with millions of parasites in her body for over 1 year. Her body is covered with lesions, she has been vomiting mites. no doctors have heard of bird mites. All her Primary doctors just left her for dead. I just found out on Saturday 3/6 that she has been going threw this nightmare. So I started to do my research on birdmites since very few doctors in the world know what human birds are.

She continued to vomit mites on monday 3/8 and I took immediate action , I purchased some hazmat suits so that I wouldn’t get infected as these mites come out of your body and can jump out to someone in search for a new host just by standing next to my mother they will jump on you. I took her to Cedars in Beverly hills because I figured they might be able to help. but they did nothing and there diagnoses was skin rash lol.

In effort to save my mothers life . I was infected with in 72 hours of being close to her. I have been quarantined in a hotel away from my family since 3/10 In fear of infecting wife and son because i went home with out knowing that I was infected and contiguous. These mites jump on you when they sense a new host, I was quarantined for 2 weeks in a hotel, I have now returned home a few days ago and I am confident that I have it under control since I immediately treated my self at first signs of these mites

Since I had been infected and I seen what it has done to my mothers body, I was determined to figured out how to cure my mother and myself, I had found the cure to save her life. No doctors in over 1 year did what I have did in 24hrs no doctors even tried when all they had to do was some research . Since I have been treating mother she is starting to show a lot of progress and she now has hope again as her lesions are healing and the mite are purging from her body. Since I have been treating myself I have been getting much better and I believe I am getting towards the end as no more mites are coming out of my body ,

I have figured out how to treat this human bird mite infestation and I am here to help. I have documented everything from pictures to vedio documentaries on my nightmare experience.

A lot of people think just because they read on Google that Bird mites don’t burrow and feed on humans blood well they are all wrong, I am an Living proof that they feast your veins the pain is indescribable.

there’s 3 different types of common bird mites. Demanyssus Gallinea ( D. Gallinae) & Ornithonyssus Bursa ( NFM O. Sylviarum)

Ornithonyssus Bursa is the most common they come from Pigeons birds nest and yes they do burrow inside your body and feed on your blood and they multiply by the thousands to millions if not treated right away!

TREATMENT : Do everything im telling in this order and you will be cured.

1. Tell your doctor you need either the injection or the pills the injection works best!
      1 *Best Treatment: Stromectol Injection 200mil
      1 injection per month for 3 months

2 *Stromectol/Ivermectin: Tablets 3mil
      Qty 5 Pills per week for 1-3months depending how long you have been infected( Beware doctors don’t understand and they will try to only give you 1 pill or 5pills only and that’s it. Because they don’t know how to properly treat it they are like stupid robots that cant think outside the box. But it is very important to get full dose treatments as they will not go away , you have to treat it from inside and out side your body to properly cure this.

Ivermectin is the generic brand that works too.

( please beware these mites can stay dormant in your body even after treated even if they no longer come out of your body you have to continue to take treatments for up to 3 months to actually kill everything depending on how long you have gone untreated) that’s why I say the injection works best it is stronger and more affective in killing these mites

3. Creams to use: Permethrin Cream 5% – Mite B Gone 10% Sulfur. You have to use them together because these mites become immune to permethrin alone after a while. and this mixture creates a bomb and they start to come out of your body in a matter of minutes. even as they feast on your veins once you put this combination on the are they are attacking they will stop.

Take frequent showers “NO BATHS” – STAND UP ONLY , as they start coming out of you they need to wash down the drain. Use a 10% sulfur soap from Naturasil head to toe. ( Beware this will dry the shit out of your skin. so you need to do the following.

when you get out of the shower, apply Mite B Gone first because it will exfoliate your skin head to toe. then add Permethrin 5%, after they dry on your skin, you need to moisturize. you can find some really good products at thebodyshop.com ( brands Oil of Life, and Drops of Youth brands work really well for your skin.

4. You need to detox and build you immune system

100% Organic Food Grade Diamateous Earth Powder – Safe For Children & Pets 10 LBS
      Kills Mites in your body.
      This drink works wonders – Drink it 2-4 times a day -2 tea spoons with 6-8oz of water or juice for 1-2 months depending how long you have been infested.

also order these products they work great and it will cleanse you out, you will even see mites coming out of your stool.

If you do these steps and order these products and stay on it every day and constantly shower and wash and vacuum everything from floors to table counters everything! DONT USE THE A BROOM- VACCUUM ONLY. You will notice your body will immediately start purging these mites.

I wish you the best of luck. All who are reading this feel free to contact me for advice I am currently writing a movie documentary and a book on my experiences and treatments, hopefully to be on Netflix soon.

Please let know if I have helped you in anyway and keep me updated on the progress
      As I will help you fight and restore hope! I will help heal all. I wish you the best!

Ascended Master
      Angel Code: 913
      MIGHTY I AM PRESENCE

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Birdmites.
      • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Birdmites.
        Steve
        Participant

Mighty I am, see my reply to Kim. I have gone through the same thing, but there are many different things out there, and if the bird parasite, or whatever it is, transmits something like strongyloides, using Diamateous Earth, or other irritants, or laxatives, can cause that to spread throughout your body, organs, and brain, with a large death rate. The aim is for a non mobile/ relatively peaceful death for those ones, so they don’t scatter. Super resistant, and can cover themselves and seal in, away from parasite treatment for years at a time, so it becomes a life time of treatment, because you can’t kill them all at once. However, there are strategies to kill bacterium in biofilm, and maybe strategies to crack these things open. So, look up the salt and vitamin C protocol (there is a more advanced one in a book) and FIRM protocol. These are related to Lymes/Morgellons, if that is the sort of thing actually involved. Also, at curezone there was a a Morgellons parasite thread, by ICU, I think.
        They are internal and come out. It can be, that one can get bird mites, which has something else in them, and then jumped to the person. The strongyloides itself can have bacterium. It’s common for a lot of insects to require this bacterium (maybe even require the worms in various ones) to be able to live or reproduce, maybe the worms breed this too, I forget.

I have used potentially lethal fumigation with commercial ozone generator, and air con to dry the air to produce more ozone, and affect them. Ozone is a mild irritant, which comes during lightening storms, but used in quantities you will cough violently, even after you are out of it for a while, but if you fall, have a heart attach, or whatever, and can’t get out, you will die. But their are commercial businesses offering the service. I use special safety procedures so I have ventilation and door open, and turn it on near the door as I leave, or outside the sealed room I turn it on (rooms leak all over the place, especially around the doors. But, if it is a unit or other dwelling attached to a neighbour, or the person in the next room, or not properly ventilated area, it can leak and kill people, pets, fish I don’t know. Now, it also causes things like rubber seals to perish, metal to rust, other things, even some wiring, to deteriorate, and vynle flooring to give up its chemicals and become sticky. Wouldn’t put it in cars. Material just sucks it up and bleach unevenly in an airflow, and cottons just breaks down, like it’s decades old, been left in the sun for years. So, my clothing box, with ozone, didn’t work out, too much material, sucks it up before it penetrates deep down, and things bleach and disintegrates. Please note, don’t put them in a box, these things use plasma plates, and heat up, so the lint and materials in there are a fire hazard. I got a small one with dehumidifier tube, fed in the “silicon” hose in and out of the box to the unit, with filtration to stop link, into a tube type ozone units, used for detoxifying vegetables. Very low piped airflow. I sealed the box and opening with air tight seals, and notched them for the hose to go in and out. I put the output on top facing over above the cloths, and the return in the opposite corner or so at the bottom. In hind sight, maybe I should have just made it to take one or two days clothing at a time, spread out thinner, or hung them in a seal wardrobe. It seems that materials will just stop it being effective. So, hanging versus enough output dispersed to minimise bleaching is probably better. Then, working out how much time to get a result. Still trial and error. But one last thing. Using a commercial sized unit, to fumigate some stuff years ago. I had found a gym aerobic stretch band thing. I left it on a door handle, and put the machine on. Within 3 to 5 minutes, I heard a plonk on the floor. Looked in later, and saw it in pieces. It literally broke it, new out of the old packet, in minutes. What it works on, it does do with great affect. If one put a bike in there with rubber tires, you going come back to a bike with either busted tires, or Lely to bust when riding. So, check your stuff, your kids stuff, and especially your wives expensive nick nacks, before you find a $200 handbag, dress, shoes, or accessories, ruined (that would not go down well).

So, a commercial operator is a must to get that one and while clean (and all your long lasting insecticide sprayed around, will be deteriorated within half an hour probably). But, it really got the numbers down.

A better strategy might be an ultra dry dehumidifier project like on YouTube. But, you are going dry out, and some things around your place are going dry out and get trouble. But, that’s going be less than a commercial ozone generator. However, hard to buy, and large capacity ones tend to be expensive airconditioner like products. Aircons tend to reduce humidity only to a certain level, for our comfort, and not enough. BTW, any pets are likely to also go dry, and little water containers. Babies and frail or elderly. I wake in the morning when I have tried it, with drying, on verge of cracking lips (imagine what it does to bugs). Also, static electricity, will be up, and whatever it does to electronic components, and fire hazards. So, one should be careful of that too. I’ve tried heat treatment, and sat around outside to keep an eye (I’m talking electric fan, people have gotten into a lot of trouble with gas powered ones). The heat treatment, like others has potential drawbacks, but is used to kill off things. Originally they found that sustaining some fifty some thing temperature for an hour or two worked, but now it’s moved somewhere over 70. As people here with dryers know, that some don’t seem to work, at these temperatures. I work out my stuff and dry my clothes extra dry, which dries out critters and gets hotter. But, on my front loader, I’m wash 95, dry 2hr (wet) let it decrease for three hours automatically, using up the heat and getting the cloths to where they should be, and put it back on for an extra hour. But an hour and a half would be better. If only I could put it on 2.5-3 hours (depending on the load) I could give the things up to an hour of heat at low humidity. My old machine couldn’t do it
        So, I had to carefully keep going until I could smell that iron smell (slightly cooked). That did it. But, the present machine is much better, except it won’t allow 2.5 to 3 hours. Dryers are also dangerous, as certain things, including things wasted that had linseed oil or other, can combust and burn. So, it’s worth getting to know how much your machines dries different loads, and avoid over doing it. It maybe, there is no way to kill them in it which is safe. I personally, want 80-90 degree drying cycles, and slow dry when dry for 45 minutes or 1 hour, maybe with humidity sealed in at a low percentage, for safety, to low for parasites to maintain thier liquid, but high enough to prevent burning. Simple modifications. It might be a 70 degree cycle like that might dry them out enough over time.

Lordsludge
      Participant

The mites do not borrow into your skin so stop telling people that first off not the original poster but Mr advertisement here. They glue their eggs to your skin and this glue create some kind of environment that they can travel and under and if you try to pull it off of your skin it’ll rip your skin so usually deters you from continuing to pull. If you take a microscope and look at your skin you’ll see where 3/4 hairs are coming out of the same spot that’s not the surface of your skin they glue your Harris together and create like some kind of subterranean Davila all over your body I’ve yet to find something that dissolves this although protease enzyme cleaner seems to be working it just takes a while

Feelinghopeless
      Participant

Kim, I’m having the same issue.

Have you tried kleen green? I’m having some success with it but I’m only a week in.

They’re stuck in my hands and feet, they were starting to infest my face as well. I’ve been soaking them in the kleen green every night and spraying myself in the day and cleaning my floor with it as well.

It’s so expensive but right now I’m desperate and it’s the only thing to make any difference.

Wrathofsnoopy1
      Participant

what is the protease enzyme? how do i use it or get it

Steve
      Participant

Kim, I’ve had the same experience, and I would look up what mighty I am said. But, his advise is only helpful if it’s a correct match, if things like strongyloides micro-worms are involved as well, it’s a different strategy for each, to stop those sorts of things spreading out the gut and through tissues etc, which would not be good. So, I am trying to stun them so they don’t travel when agitated when trying to get them out. It’s also helpful not to post on April the 1st. It’s probably going turn out, these things which are often low grade or non existent, in very healthy people doing the research, is a major section of health issues in the country. I might guess 80% plus have some sort of thing, and even more when very old. Doctors will dismiss things as virtually every body has parasites. But we don’t know most parasites, nor too much about how they interact with humans and the difference between how closely related parasites might act differently, or how some humans get different issues. For a lot of the sub types of parasites that are not supposed to affect humans, I have looked at, I have found a sub-type which does. That’s the deception the common sub-type may not affect the common healthy human, but other humans are affected, and another sub types might may affect them etc. What’s happening is not good science or medicine. You have to find good medicine that follows good science.

I am disabled because of I’ll health before I picked up these things, and am here after some treatment recovery after a few years, to find out if the mites are a match. But, it’s way more complex. When I post a thread please read it. Parasites carry other things as well. Certain people get affected. Higher testosterone, no pathology, calcium, magnesium and manganese (I forget zinc) status, and how strong the fibres in your tissues affects how active they are. These things, particularly manganese and zinc, can be dangerous, particularly children (which even through diet I would get health professional advice, as children are undergoing unusual biology and pick up and resist other things different to us), if too much is taken, or out of balance, so get health professional advice on how much is safe to take. Look up the cofactors for tissues. I think silica was involved. A lot of medical sites are far too simplistic about minerals and other nutrients, and pays to look up advanced professional advice on what’s better for each case and age. Diet is one way to explore, but not everybody can absorb as well (get professional health advice).

But even though a person looks unaffected, if they actually, are they might not see much until the get older, or older, sick or pathology (and people commonly talk about use of anti-inflammatory etc which have alteration side affects on the bodies defences) and the body changes. In this parasite feed on, or eat, parasite world, it gets internal they come out as the mighty post indicates, and on people who have it bad, it’s bad. Doctors view this as symptoms, or symptoms they don’t know, not causes past what convenient causes they think or are told, hence, they divert to those, rather than research that much. It’s called good practice, I think.

So, the nutrients for tissue strength probably includes silica. But look up “co-factors” for things. The lining inside your digestive tract, things can live in, or firmly attach there, in abundance. So, it takes a long time to get down, and different drug/etc treatments affect different life stages of some parasites, so combinations are useful. When a treatment is working they may lay more eggs, and more, and bigger worse ones come out. If you are of Lyme’s or other such thing, the pathogen gives your body a smell, and they can pick up several things. The life cycles of these things looks like a number of separate things. DWM, (Doctors Without Microscopes) can get confused if they are using magnifiers no better than a phone camera with, or without, a cheap microscope attachment. If they can see clearly, they can assess and send things to the right lab test (but no guarantee the person doing the test is good at it, but a doctor that thinks it is not delusional, will probably help. Yes. I saying there are something wrong in labs).

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for up-to-the-minute info when we get it...

* indicates required

Bird Mite Product categories

Helpful Resources

Treatment Protocols

Find a qualified exterminator

Frequently asked questions

Infestation tips & strategies

Share your story

Help support birdmites.org with a donation

Click or tap to donate

Recommended Treatment Provider

We recommend you use a licensed professional to address a bird mite problem. Don’t wait or the problem will get much worse and more expensive to treat. We have a list of pest control companies that are specifically qualified to treat bird mites.

• They come to your house for no charge and give a free estimate.
  • Even if you decide not to use them, you get free professional advice.
  • Most pest control companies have never dealt with bird mites before. You need to use a bird mite specialist.

Follow this link to find a Qualified Local Exterminator near you.

Keep in mind that if bird mites are not treated correctly, even if the correct chemicals are used, they can become resistant to those chemicals. Don’t use a pest control company unless they have extensive experience treating bird mites.

Also, many of our readers have followed up with (or used outright) natural solutions and pesticide-free, such as on our Treatments Protocols page Follow this link to that page.

Natural and DIY Solutions

In addition to local exterminators, we offer a list of other natural, non-pesticide and/or do-it-yourself products that we have found helpful on our Treatments Protocol page.  Follow this link to the Treatments Protocols page.

Pin It on Pinterest